Statement of Faith
The Grace Institute agrees with the early church in the uniformed confession of the Apostle's Creed.
"I believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
I believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord,
who was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
born of the Virgin Mary,
suffered under Pontius Pilate,
was crucified, died, and was buried;
he descended into hell.
On the third day he rose again;
he ascended into heaven,
he is seated at the right hand of the Father,
and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
I believe in the Holy Spirit,
the holy catholic Church,
the communion of saints,
the forgiveness of sins,
the resurrection of the body,
and the life everlasting. Amen."
1. A Faithful Response to God’s Leading: We desire to always go before God for guidance and never try to box Him in. A ministry characterized by faith and obedience, even when things don’t match our human senses, is an essential part to this ministry.
2. Non-Denominational Labels: While maintaining strong theological convictions, we are committed to and embrace the necessity of working with, through, and among other Christians from various denominations.
3. A Primary Focus on Biblical Education: Our fundamental goal and commitment is the spreading of doctrinally sound Biblical and theological education.
4. A Secondary Focus to Meet Holistic Needs: We understand that there are times where our partnering ministries need support in other areas than Biblical education. In efforts to strengthen our work in those ministries, we will try to help meet some of the physical and emotional needs of a community.
5. Flexibility to Meet Theological Needs: Since no country or region is exactly the same, we desire to be sensitive to context by helping students in their prospective areas receive Biblical education that applies to their context.
6. A Commitment to Collaborate: We believe that more can be done when the Church works together. In all that we are part of, we desire to work alongside of ministries who possess an understanding and/or a skill that will benefit those who we are serving.
7. Theological Education for Free: Because we have been blessed with the access to Biblical and theological education and other resources, we desire to be a blessing to others.